MANUAL HANDLING - COURSE CODE : MANHAN2014
Designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate safe manual handling practices. This course is essential for anyone exposed to manual handling duties as part of their employment, or who are committed to best practice in safety and risk minimization.
Manual handling is the single biggest cause of workplace injuries! This course highlights the risk of injury that can result from improper manual handling and it provides an overview of safe practices related to manual handling. It is designed as an awareness program and is suitable for all staff who are exposed to manual handling.
- Define and understand the importance of safe manual handling;
- Outline the legal framework and identify your duty in the legislation to
ensure a safe workplace for everyone;
- Identify some common manual handling injuries and know what to do to
prevent them in your workplace;
- Identify some common risks and hazards in your workplace and how to
- Assess risk and undertake Workplace Consultation.
COST : $125
DURATION : Estimated : 2 Hours
STUDY MODE : Online
QUALIFICATION AND RECOGNITION:
Upon Completion participants will receive a Statement of Participation Certificate.