Shilus Group clinicians have over 60 years’ combined experience working across the Child Behaviour, Disability Services and Child Safety and Protection spaces.
Our services are designed to provide more personalised and tailored Foster Carer, Social and Behaviour Assessment and Management services that are currently offered in the industry.
Our aim is to work closely and collaboratively with all stakeholders in a child’s care, and take a “whole of life”, “through a child’s eyes”, holistic approach to assessment, report undertakings, development of behaviour management plans, and implementation of strategies.
We are able to provide a range of services to Foster Care and other relevant agencies and departments, including:
Consultancy and Intervention
Why choose us?
- A private independent service committed to providing resolutions for an individual and/or faction.
- Available to all ages and walks of life.
- A holistic approach is undertaken for each individual to monitor and review progress and outcomes.
- Evidence in achieving appropriate positive outcomes.
- Provide information and/or recommendations for alternative support or services if deemed appropriate or necessary for the individual.